DescriptionPressurisation of pipelines is an essential part of the work carried out by gas and water supply companies. The pipelines to be used are often building connection pipes or short sections of pipe as part of repair work. If a building water connection is not commissioned immediately, a pressure test is carried out as an alternative to prevent contamination. As a specialist for pressure testing measurement technology, Esders also offers a suitable compressor for generating a test pressure of up to 10 bar. While a hand-operated pump cannot be operated effectively, service vehicles, which are often loaded up to their limit, no longer permit larger compressors to be carried, which must also supply oil-free compressed air. The KompaktKompressor is a good alternative, with extremely small dimensions (footprint and height approx. DIN A4) and low weight. It supplies oil-free air up to 7 bar in long-term operation can be achieve a top output of 10 bar. The high-quality industrial version offers outstanding operational reliability and high durability.
In conjunction with the gas pressure test case and the DruckTest memo electronic pressure recorder, pressure tests can be carried out quickly, easily and with extreme precision. Numerous tools like the HEINZ and HUGO testing bodies are also available, which can be used to carry out all adaptations easily with true leak-tightness.
- Extremely compact and lightweight device, specially designed for service vehicles with limited space
- Outlet pressure reducer to protect the pipe, can be set between 0.5 and 10 bar
- Tubular frame for protecting and carrying the compressor
- Compressed air feed through the tubular frame achieves an effective temperature reduction for the compressed air
- Industrial version, designed for continuous use at 7 bar
- Ideal for pressurising building connections
|Type||Reciprocating compressor, 2 integrated fans for motor and cylinder|
|Power supply||230 Volt, 50 Hz, P = 505 W|
|Delivery qty||> 60 l/min and > 40 l/min at 3 bar|
|Pressure regulator||Adjustable regulator outlet pressure 0,5 bar to 10 bar|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +45 °C|
|Dimensions||30 x 22 x 22 cm|
|Weight||approx. 10 kg|