With our new, web-based and data protection-compliant platform for the documentation of your measurement data, we accompany you on your way into the digital age.
How does it work?
Measurement data is transmitted either directly via the integrated LTE module in the device or via Bluetooth using the Esders Connect app for your smartphone or tablet. A PDF report can be sent directly to up to three e-mail addresses. The measurement data is also available in raw format for direct integration into your system.
- fast transmission of measurement data from the construction site to the office
- clear administration of all measurements
- simple and paperless documentation
- accessible from anywhere at any time
- secure encryption of your data
Q & A
- Web based portal which is accessible via every common browser
- App, that can be downloaded free of charge from the Google Playstore
The App is only required if a device does not have a built in LTE module
- smart memo (built in LTE Modul, no app necessary!)
- OLLI with app
- GasTest delta3 with app
- Esders device with or without LTE module (smart memo, GasTest delta3, OLLI)
- Esders Connect app if device without LTE module
- Registration in our customer portal; already registered customers are able to log in to both portals with the same access data
Reference that credit is required to be able to use the app
Reference to the lodged email addresses
Reference to the pairing of measurement device and mobile device
Reference to the portal for the further editing of the reports
In a measuring device with LTE module up to three email addresses can be lodged. These ones are tied to the respective device
In the Esders Connect app up to three email addresses can be lodged as well. These ones are free to be used for several devices.
In the Esders Connect portal up to four additional email addresses can be lodged. They can be assigned to a specific device or a number of devices even different types of devices, e. g. smart memo & GasTest delta3.
There are three different user roles with different rights for Esders Connect
- User management
User has reading rights and can edit master data and email addresses.
- Login Esders Connect
User is allowed to login and has reading rights for all measurements.
- Edit MDE data
User is able to subsequently edit MDE data additional to the login.
Prerequisite for adjustments is the user role respectively the right “User management“
It is possible to create different data sets for a customer. The data sets consist of:
- Company name
- Street, postcode, place
- Company logo (as upload file , ideally jpg)
- Report language
- Registration in our customer portal, the use of Esders Connect and downloading the app are free of charge.
- Costs arise for the transmission of measurements. When you purchase our smart memo with LTE function, 100 measurements are already included. Please contact our sales staff for more information on the measurement packages.
sales representative or our partner in the country you are located.