Disinfection Dosing Case EDK 20 – 401060
Hygiene is a top priority in water distribution for good reason. When new water pipes are laid, they come into contact with the environment and are thus potentially contaminated with dangerous germs. Commissioning is only possible after sampling and approval. Safeguard this process by disinfecting preventively as early as the pressure test!
When should disinfection be carried out?
To fill the pipe for the pressure test, connect the dosing case between the standpipe and the newly laid pipe. To pressurise the pipe, the test pump can then be placed between the dosing case and the pipe. Of course, the dosing case can also be used for the disinfection of existing pipelines, containers and in the domestic installation area. The delivery of chlorine bleaching lye is also possible.
Handy dosing technology, high reliability
- All connections in the case ready to use, immediate use possible
- Disinfection with hydrogen peroxide allows easy disposal of the inoculated water after use
- Water meter Qn = 10 m3/h; Qmax= 20 m3/h short-term
- Case dimensions: 63 cm x 21.5 cm x 44 cm (W x H x D), weight: approx. 13 kg
- Pump: max. 8 l/h (at 8 bar), average power 19 W at max. frequency, 230 V
- C-Storz couplings with blind caps on both sides
- Suitable for hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleaching lye
- Built-in backflow preventer
- Automatic stop of the dosing pump and optical signalling when there is no more product in the canister
- The dosage is set once and does not need to be changed