DescriptionThe DruckTest 2000 / DruckTest 2000 EX enables fast and accurate pressure measurements ease of use and a wide range of applications. As a differential pressure measuring system a positive or negative pressure relative to the atmospheric pressure can be measured. By connecting the two nipples, pressure differences can therefore be measured. The DruckTest 2000 offers numerous advantages through the display of minimum and maximum values, as well as measurement times and start- and end pressures in pressure tests. The following operating modes are selectable from the menu:
Display of starting pressure, final pressure, measurement time and pressure drop, as well as minimally and maximum pressure value.
Display of the outgoing pressure, closing pressure, safety pressure release valve response pressure and leak-proof completion, upper and lower deactivation of safety shut-off valve and leak-proof completion.
Load test according to TRGI
Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI load testing.
Tightness test according to TRGI
Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI tightness testing.
Custom configuration of the operating parameters such as the measuring unit, automatic switch off or the duty cycle of the backlight to the users requirements.
- Rugged hand-held instruments with ergonomic aluminum housing
- Wide range of applications in the gas and water installation
- Load- and tightness tests according to TRGI
- High contrast LCD display with backlight for an optimal presentation of all measured values
- Easy replacement of batteries with innovative battery Management
- Systematic evaluation of the measured data using Esders PC-1 software
- Graphical printout on site on mobile printer
- Simple operation with intuitive menu navigation Practical accessories for all applications
|Display||LCD graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels + special characters, with backlight|
|Power supply||4 pcs 1.5V Alkaline AA Batteries or EX NiMH battery pack|
|Operating time||with alkaline manganese batteries
> 100 h at pressure measurement (without lighting)
> 20 hours at Gas detection (without lighting)
0 to 10.000 ppm Methane; resolution 1, 10, 50, 100 and 1.000 ppm
0 to 200 mbar (hPa) and 200 to 2000 mbar; resolution 0,1 mbar and 1 mbar
|Measurement precision||± 0,5 % of end value at 200 mbar and 20 °C,
±0,5 % of end value at 2.000 mbar and 20 °C
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Dimensions||149–165 x 58 x 34 mm|
|Weight||ca. 450 g with batteries|
|Test number||BVS 05 ATEX E 010 X|
|Identification code||II 2G Ex ib IIB T3 Gb|