Modern pressure measurement equipment begins with practice-oriented instrument
technology and correspondingly user-friendly evaluation and documentation software.
What the users want is: to be able to install the measuring device on underground
hydrants without connection cables or pressure hoses flying loose. For this reason,
the DL 4 is fitted directly into the hydrants claw coupling using the valve key. Turn
clockwise to screw in, and anti-clockwise to remove. Done.
Now the DL 4 is also available in the variant with Storz-C coupling for direct connection to a pillar hydrant.
An adapter system or threaded connection is available for use at
other measuring points.
The information on the graphic display includes the current pressure, which is displayed so large that it can also be read easily in the installed position. In addition, the minimum and maximum measured values and the mean pressure can be called up. This allows changes in pressure to be recognised directly, without reading out the values.
There are sensors in the aluminium housing, which are concealed behind the virtual buttons. These can be operated with a magnet i.e. without finger pressure. The magnet is located in the end cap of the plug or, optionally, in an external magnetic pen (for protection against operation by third parties). Thus, all of the operational control elements are absolutely sealed. Penetrating water and dirt dont stand a chance. When it comes to the plug-in connection for communication and charging, we rely on the best quality available on the market.
- Proven menu navigation with new operating concept using a magnet and Hall sensors (no membrane keys – no leaks)
- Start measurements on site and read the results intermediately
- Large graphic display showing the current measured value and statistical values
- Pressure measuring range up to +25 bar, accurate to 5 mbar
- Accuracy: 0.1% of the final value at 20 °C
- Extremely robust and waterproof measuring device
- PC software for programming and documentation
- Screws directly into the claw coupling of underground hydrants or into pillar hydrants (variant Storz-C)
|Display||LCD graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels; can be illuminated|
|Pressure range||up to 25 bar|
|Measurement error||< 0.1% of the final value at 20 °C|
|Rechargeable battery||Lithium ion battery|
|Rechargeable battery capacity||Up to 6 months depending on the programming|
|Temperature range||-15 °C to +50 °C|
keyboard_arrow_downDruckLogger 4, Storz C
Pressure measuring device for water network.
Measuring range up to 16 bar. Accuracy better than 0,1% from end scale.
At pressure side with Storz C coupling (max. 16 bar) and ¼ internal thread.
Cap with magnet in order to operate the logger.
Data transfer- and charging divider for up to
4 pressure logger DL 4 at the same time.
With mains adapter 230 V and USB cable.
You need a data transfer- and charging cable pressure
logger DL 4 USB for each DL 4.
With nut for valve key.
Protection against usage of third parties.
Art.: 262041 - connection hose memo/DL 4, length: 1 m
Art.: 262032 - Adapter 1" int. thread fits to Gardena
Art.: 262033 - Adapter 3/4" int. thread fits to Gardena
Art.: 262034 - Adapter 1/2" int. thread fits to Gardena
Art.: 262035 - Adapter 1/2" ext. thread fits to Gardena
Art.: 262036 - Adapter 3/8" int. thread for angle valve
Art.: 262037 - Adapter 1/4" ext. thread for drain valve
Art.: 262038 - Adapter M22 int. thread for diffusor
Art.: 262039 - Adapter M24 ext. thread for diffusor
- licence for 1 workstation
- can be used with 32 and 64 bit operation systems
- software for easy documentation of measurements and tightness tests
- data base for administration of all measurements
- grafical visualisation and print out of all measurements