DruckLogger DL 4 - 561011
Modern pressure measurement equipment begins with practice-oriented instrument
technology and correspondingly user-friendly evaluation and documentation software.
What the users want is: to be able to install the measuring device on underground
hydrants without connection cables or pressure hoses “flying” loose. For this reason,
the DL 4 is fitted directly into the hydrant’s claw coupling using the valve key. Turn
clockwise to screw in, and anti-clockwise to remove. Done.
Now the DL 4 is also available in the variant with Storz-C coupling for direct connection to a pillar hydrant.
An adapter system or threaded connection is available for use at
other measuring points.
The information on the graphic display includes the current pressure, which is displayed so large that it can also be read easily in the installed position. In addition, the minimum and maximum measured values and the mean pressure can be called up. This allows changes in pressure to be recognised directly, without reading out the values.
There are sensors in the aluminium housing, which are concealed behind the “virtual” buttons. These can be operated with a magnet – i.e. without finger pressure. The magnet is located in the end cap of the plug or, optionally, in an external magnetic pen (for protection against operation by third parties). Thus, all of the operational control elements are absolutely sealed. Penetrating water and dirt don’t stand a chance. When it comes to the plug-in connection for communication and charging, we rely on the best quality available on the market.
- Proven menu navigation with new operating concept using a magnet and Hall sensors (no membrane keys – no leaks)
- Start measurements on site and read the results intermediately
- Large graphic display showing the current measured value and statistical values
- Pressure measuring range up to +25 bar, accurate to 5 mbar
- Accuracy: 0.1% of the final value at 20 °C
- Extremely robust and waterproof measuring device
- PC software for programming and documentation
- Screws directly into the claw coupling of underground hydrants or into pillar hydrants (variant Storz-C)
|Display||LCD graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels; can be illuminated|
|Pressure range||up to 25 bar|
|Measurement error||< 0.1% of the final value at 20 °C|
|Rechargeable battery||Lithium ion battery|
|Rechargeable battery capacity||Up to 6 months depending on the programming|
|Temperature range||-15 °C to +50 °C|