vScan and vScanM – 041022
Easy location, safeguarding before digging up
The vScan is the latest device for locating pipes and cables on the construction site. You don’t need to be an expert to get good results quickly and easily with this system. The main features and operation are adapted to industry standards, so that a short briefing is sufficient to be able to work effectively with the system immediately.
Vivax-Metrotech has over 40 years of experience in the development, manufacture and distribution of cable and line location technology and was part of the SebaKMT Group (Seba Dynatronic GmbH) until 2012.
Power and radio mode – for passive locating
- 33KHz & 131KHz for active locating with one transmitter, simultaneous transmission
- Probe location (33kHz)
- Depth and current measurement
- Compass – direction indication with arrows
- Self-test, self-calibration – confirms 100% operational capability. Here the system is tested for full functionality and compared with the original calibration data.
- Data storage and file manager software
- Internal or external GPS (optional)
- Warnings/alerts acoustically, visually or via vibration alarm