DescriptionLoad and tightness testing according to TRGI, regulator examination, measurement of flow, resting and working pressures, pressure tests on gas pipes and gas pipes free examination of their external leaks. The instruments are available as single or combination device and therefore versatile in the gas installation. Through the intuitive Esders operating philosophy a simple and economical operation is given.
The following menu options are available:
Display of starting pressure, final pressure, measurement time and pressure drop, as well as minimally and maximum pressure value.
Load test according to TRGI
Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI load testing.
Tightness test according to TRGI
Menu-driven procedure with individual Adjusting of the measuring time to the requirements of the TRGI tightness testing.
Detection of smallest leaks in plumbing lines and connections. In addition to the optical and acoustic signal a vibration alarm is available.
Custom configuration of the operating parameters such as the measuring unit, automatic switch off or the duty cycle of the backlight to the users requirements.
Sensitivity test and calibration of the device according to DVGW Note G 465-4 by applying test gas and set point adjustment by pressing a button.
- Rugged hand-held instruments with ergonomic aluminum housing
- Wide range of applications in the gas installation
- Load- and tightness tests according to TRGI
- Powerful gas detector with vibration alarm and digital display reading for gas leak detection
- High contrast LCD display with backlight for an optimal presentation of all measured values
- Easy replacement of batteries with innovative battery Management
- Systematic evaluation of the measured data using Esders PC-1 software
- Graphical printout on site on mobile printer
- Simple operation with intuitive menu navigation
- Practical accessories for all applications
|Display||LCD graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels + special characters, with backlight|
|Power supply||4 pcs 1.5V Alkaline AA Batteries or EX NiMH battery pack|
|Operating time||with alkaline manganese batteries|
> 100 h at pressure measurement (without lighting)
> 20 hours at Gas detection
|Measuring range|| 0 to 10.000 ppm Methane; resolution 1, 10, 50, 100 and 1.000 ppm|
0 to 200 mbar (hPa) and 200 to 2000 mbar; resolution 0,1 mbar and 1 mbar
|Measurement precision||± 0,5 % of end value at 200 mbar and 20 °C|
±0,5 % of end value at 2.000 mbar and 20 °C
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Dimensions||149–165 x 58 x 34 mm without gooseneck microphone (gooseneck 162 mm)|
|Weight||ca. 450 g with batteries|
|Test number||BVS 05 ATEX E 010 X|
|Identification code||II 2G Ex ib d IIB T3 Gb|