Enigma – 621102
Enigma is a state-of-the-art correlation logger system for locating leaks in buried water pipes. Enigma combines noise level logger function and leak noise correlation in one application, increasing the efficiency of the procedures.
Enigma loggers are positioned at many measurement points, typically gate valves or hydrants, during normal working hours. They can be used at any time of the day or night. The loggers record the actual leakage noise and transmit it to the PC software during evaluation. The position of all leakage points between the loggers is displayed. Programming and readout is extremely fast by using optical and USB interface with very high transfer rates.
Leak detection and localisation in one operation
- Optimised function and results under difficult leak detection conditions
- Avoids expensive night work
- Three sound analysis distinguish leaks from water consumption
- Finds even multiple leaks
- Uses powerful analysis software